Online Registration Instructions
- Please give yourself 5-10 minutes to complete the form.
- If you complete the online registration form, please make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. (If you have not completed the form prior to your arrival please plan on arriving 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.)
- Complete the registration form online, or print the form, write in your responses, and bring it with you on the day of your appointment.
- To ensure your privacy your information is not stored on our website or sent to our staff.
- Make sure to bring your printed and completed registration form with you the day of your appointment.
To cancel or reschedule your appointment
You must provide 24 hours advance notice for all cancellations or to reschedule an exam. Our Scheduling Department is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m., and can be reached at 559.447.4018.
Other Helpful Information
- Medical Screening Interview: CT and MRI exams require a medical screening interview prior to your appointment. In order to ensure your exam does not have to be rescheduled one of our staff members will contact you by phone to conduct the interview in the days prior to your appointment. If you would like to speak with our CT/MRI screeners please call 559.447.4000 ext 6-7616.
- Preparation instructions: Instructions are available for most of our services by accessing our “How to Prepare” menu. You may also call to speak with our staff about preparation instructions. Please call 559.447.4018.
- Map: For a printer-friendly map and driving directions click here.