How to Prepare for Your Myelogram Exam
- You will receive a letter in the mail prior to your procedure with more specific instructions regarding medications.
- Lab work may be required prior to the exam. A technologist will contact you to speak further about this.
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to your appointment for patient registration.
- Please do not eat or drink anything four (4) hours prior to your scheduled exam time.
- Please make sure to bring a driver with you to take you home.
- Please have a list of any medications you are currently taking ready for the technologist.
- Please inform the technologist if there is any chance you may be pregnant.
- Please remain on bed-rest 24 hours after your exam.
- Do not work for two (2) days following your exam.
Last Updated Monday, May 20, 2013 - 05:19 AM.