How to Prepare for Your IVP Exam
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to your appointment for patient registration.
- Pick up the prep kit from AMI at a time convenient for you (follow instructions provided with the kit) at least two (2) days prior to your exam.
- Please do not eat or drink anything after midnight prior to the day of your exam.
- If you are diabetic and on Glucophage or Glucovance a special prep will be necessary. Call AMI at 559.447.4000 and ask to speak with a nurse for additional instructions.
- If you have a known allergy to intravenous x-ray iodine contrast call AMI and ask to speak with a nurse for additional instructions.
Last Updated Friday, May 17, 2013 - 02:18 PM.